Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Meditation for Busy People Ebook
In the modern world, more and more adults are finding that their spare time is being consumed by never-ending bills, work, and responsibilities. As a result, they feel stressed but don’t have enough time to relieve or manage that stress in a healthy way.
In fact, a 2019 Gallup poll found that over 50% of adults feel stressed during the day! This stress is estimated to cause around 66% of sleep deprivation in America and 120,000 deaths in the workplace a year. These statistics are shocking, and should cause you to ask the following question: What can I do to manage my stress?
Are you ready to take charge of your stress and busy schedule by learning how to meditate? You’ll gain so much from reading this guide.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What exactly is meditation? Let’s define it so you can get a better understanding for its use.
- How popular misconceptions about meditation differ from the reality;
- The history of meditation;
- How meditation transitioned from a religious ritual to everyday practice for your health;
- 2 primary categories of meditation;
- 5 key elements of meditation;
- 2 popular meditation tools;
- 9 main benefits of meditation;
- How meditation improves stress;
- How meditation improves the mind;
- How meditation affects 4 regions of the brain;
- How meditation affects the body;
- How meditation calms your mind and body;
- How to use meditation to calm your mind and body;
- 3 key types of meditation practices;
- How to meditate with movement;
- How to meditate with observations;
- How to meditate with affirmations;
- How to create your own affirmations;
- How to create a daily meditation practice;
- Ways to incorporate meditation into your daily meditation routine;
- Tips for sticking to your daily meditation routine;
- How to meditate to rejuvenate your soul;
- How to journal for meditation;
- And much more!
- Point-By-Point Checklist
- Resource Cheat Sheet
Read an in-depth description of this product here.
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and eBook Catalogue accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.